Are you Toxic?
Take the Quiz and find out. If you answer yes to three or more of these questions, you could be displaying signs of toxicity.
- Do you ever feel gassy or bloated?
- Are you sensitive to chemicals, car fumes, odors, perfumes, or fragrances?
- Do you often get sinusitus, yeast infections, candida, diverticulosis or diverticulitis?
- Do you suffer from fibromayalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer, or an autoimmune disease? Do you have acne, eczema, hives, or unexplained itching?
- Do you suffer from fatigue, lethargy, joint pains, muscle aches, or weakness?
- Are you subject to irritability, mood swings, anxiety, depression, poor concentration, a “spacey” feeling, or restlessness?
- Do you suffer from nausea, bad breath, foul smelling stools, a bloated feeling, or intolerance to fatty or starchy foods?
- Do you keep getting sick?
- Do you have abdominal distention?
- Do you ever use over-the-counter, prescription, or recreational drugs on a regular basis?
- Do you have less than 3 or more bowel movements a day?