How Do I Prepare For A Colonic?
Click here to add your own text
Properly preparing for a colonic can make a big difference. We strongly recommend that you follow the suggestions listed below, to start loosening up what is in your colon.
24-48 Hours Before
Beginning between 24 and 48 hours before your Colonics session, do the following:
- Eat lots and lots of leafy greens and fruit
- Eat lean meats like fish or chicken
- Eat lentils or prunes
We invite you to refrain from the following. These are just suggestions to help make the process easier for you.
- Alcohol, carbonated and caffeine containing beverages
- Refined carbohydrates or processed foods
- Refined sugar
- Fried foods
- Gas producing foods such as beans, cabbage, broccoli, etc.
- Cow’s dairy products
- Red meat and soy products
- Oatmeal (because it’s starchy and sticky)